- Date added:
- Indoor area:
- Year built:
here will be a subtitle
Oct – Nov, Feb – Apr
Rate depends on your dates. Please inquire for additional info.
- Building B – February 2020.
- Building A – March 2020.
The central part of Phuket Island is the most convenient for long-term living. This location makes it easy to move around Phuket, while the cost of living here is significantly lower than in the beach area. Buying a small apartment near a shopping mall Central Festival looks a very attractive option due to substantial financial benefits.
ADVANTAGES OF THE LOCATION:
Location near the administrative center of the island, away from the beaches and resorts, has a number of advantages. The main one is the low cost of living. A variety of malls and supermarkets with a focus on local residents is sure to save a lot of money. The proximity of local government as well as banks, law firms, notaries and other similar establishments is very convenient for doing business. Another advantage is the perfect transport connection with all the other parts of the island. You can easily get from here to any part.
Shopping centerÂ CentralÂ Festival,Â King Power, duty-free shop, international hospitals, schools and a famous PrinceÂ ofÂ Songkla University are located nearby.Â
The total building consists of 410 apartments with a total area of 24-53,6 sq.m.
Each apartment can be provided with a full set of high-quality comfortable furniture, upon request.Â
Shared facilities of the residential complex include swimming pool, gym with modern weights and cardio equipment, security services and managing company services. The area around the complex is surrounded by green tropical plants and trees.
A convenient parking space for cars will also be available at the project.
- 8%Â yearly for any selected program periodÂ for 5 years (no additional fees)
- During the Rental Program Period the Purchaser is entitled to use or rent to third parties their unit forÂ 10 nights per year with the following conditions:
- 5Â nights during high season (1st November â€“ 30th April) andÂ 5 nights during low season (1st May â€“ 31st October).
- No common fee – is payable during Rental Program.
- Free shuttle to the beaches along the unique route Nai Harn – Kata – Karon – Patong – Central Festival
Powered by Estatik