Ready to move in
- Date added:
- Indoor area:
- Plot area:
here will be a subtitle
Ready to move in
The concept of this Villa is the main key of this project to give the fresh feeling of water and tranquility. Designed in Thai-Contemporary architecture. The building is in Modern style, but with the warmness of Thai interior finishing and tropical garden. All rooms are designed to be airy with high ceiling and full of glass doors & windows giving the house be spacious and fit to the tropical climate.Â
- 15 plots with a total area of about 7 paradises (11,200 sq.m.)
- Plot sizes are available from 195-520 sq.m.
- 4 options for houses with 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms from 120-305 sq.m.
Unique design features and home features:
- A warm Thai feel with carved wooden ceilings and handmade built-in furniture that add luxury to the home.
- All rooms are bright and have good ventilation, high ceilings, glass doors, and windows.
- Spacious outdoor terrace and terrace with a poolside bar.
- Two-sided view of the master bedroom with access to the pool, and on the other hand overlooks the charming lagoon and tropical garden.
- Each bedroom has its own bathroom with garden views.
- Convenient direct access from the garage to the kitchen.
- High privacy with a tall green plant wall between the house to blend in with nature.
- Protected area 24 hours a day.
- Fully furnished to a high standard of quality and ready to move in.
This is one of the largest first-class projects in Nai Harn and Rawai Beach with a total approximate area of 150 Paradise land (approximately 240,000 square meters).
- 12 years of continuous development with an original vision of the developer for sustainable growth
- High quality construction by our own team of builders
- The residence with a high level of privacy is designed in a serene, tranquil setting with surrounding hills and mountain views.
- Only 2 km. from Nai Harn beach.
Centrally located between the beaches of Nai Harn and Rawai with many shops, restaurants, post offices, banks, a marina to all nearby islands and beaches, and many other commercial and public facilities.
Powered by Estatik