• Main_info:
    Main info
  • Object_Status:
    Ready to move in
  • Date added:
    03/24/20
  • dislocation:
    Mai Khao
  • Type_of_property:
    Condo/Apartment
  • Land:
    Valley, Flat
  • Bedrooms:
    1
  • Floors:
    8
  • Indoor area:
    36
  • Plot area:
    8900
  • Year built:
    2019
  • Status:
  • Residential_Property:
    Residential Property
  • Is_there_any_furniture:
    Furnished
  • Is_there_a_living_room:
    Livingroom
  • Is_there_a_kitchen:
    Kitchen
  • Is_there_a_dining_room:
    Diningroom
  • Is_there_a_bolcon:
    Balcony/Terrace
  • Is_there_a_car_park:
    Car park
  • Is_there_a_garden:
    Garden
  • Land_info:
    Land info
  • Is_there_a_road:
    Road
  • Is_there_electricity:
    Electricity
  • Is_there_any_water:
    Water
  • Is_there_a_sewer:
    Sewage
  • Estate:
    Estate
  • Guarded_complex:
    Security/Gated Estate
  • Is_there_a_restaurant:
    Restaurant
  • Is_there_a_communal_pool:
    Community pool
  • Sale_name:
    Sale

_______

Description

here will be a subtitle

Main info

Ready to move in

Mai Khao

Year built:
2019

Indoor area:
36

Plot area:
8900

Land:
Valley, Flat

Bedrooms:
1

Floors:
8

Residential Property

Furnished

Livingroom

Kitchen

Diningroom

Balcony/Terrace

Car park

Garden

Land info

Road

Electricity

Water

Sewage

Estate

Security/Gated Estate

Restaurant

Community pool

Sale

฿ 5,050,000.00

Add to Favorites

Description

Profitable investment in a real estate built in the elite areas of Phuket.

BENEFITS OF LOCATION:

This excellent project is located in five hundred meters from the beach with white sand – Mai Khao and surrounded by five-star hotels, a 10-minute drive from the international airport and 5 minutes away from an amazing golf club. Mai Khao Bech is one of the elite areas of the island, which is designed for people who appreciate the comfort and personal space.

This condominium consists of 8 levels and 320 apartments, including units with one and two bedrooms.

Condotel construction started at 22 August 2017 and is scheduled for completion in 2019. The residence has been created to strengthen the potential of its gorgeous site with stylish tropical constructed using eco-friendly materials. There are a lobby, a reception and a restaurant near the pool, a huge parking lot and 24-hour security.

At present, a unique time-limited offer is available for potential investors. Buy apartments of 36 square meters) at a reduced price and get alternative payment schedule at a discount of 15 %. 

Make reservation deposit  (100 000 baht), then pay 90% of the apartment cost on the date of signing the purchase contract and get the possibility to pay the remaining 10 % interest at the moment of transfer of ownership.

Choosing this payment schedule, the development ensures a 10 % rental guaranteed income from the property for over 5 years and up to 15 days per year of using the apartment by the owner for personal goals (available only in case of ordering the special individual furniture package from the developer). 100% ownership (foreign freehold) prices 380 000 baht.

Built-in furniture is provided and installed by current development for free of charge.

SHOWROOM IS NOW COMPLETED

RENTAL GUARANTEE: 7% Guaranteed rental return for 5 years – Complimentary 15 nights stay per year. (only available with exclusive furniture package from the developer)

– FREEHOLD +380,000 THB

– Built-in furniture package – free; Exclusive furniture package: 1BR – 250,000 thb 

– Maintenance fee – 40 THB per SQMMonth (pay one year in advance).

– Sinking Fund – 600 THB per SQM (to be paid by buyer on ownership transfer date).

– Transfer of ownership, Registration Fee, all common taxes and lawyer service divided equally between buyer and seller.

– Buyers are responsible to pay for their unit electricity meter, water supply meter, telephone line, cable TV, satellite, internet, etc. (monthly).

– All units are Air Conditioned.

Powered by Estatik